Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan
Awarded Padma Shri by The President of India
M.B.B.S.,Madras Medical College (University of Madras), 1980.
D.O. (University of Madras),
Specialization : Vitreo-Retinal surgery Ophthalmology Consultation timings: Monday/Wed/Friday: 8:00 to 9:30am and 12:00pm to 5:00 pm.
Dr. Pandurang Kulkarni
MBBS, M.S (Ophthal)(PGI)
Specialization : Vitreo-Retinal surgery and Uveitis.
Consultation timings: Monday To Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm .
Cornea , Cataract , Refractive Surgery
Dr. Kavita Rao
Fellow Cornea, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Fellow Cornea and Anterior Segment, L.V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad.
S.R.T. Fellow, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
D.O (Gold Medalist), D.O.M.S (Gold Medalist), D.N.B.
Head Cornea, LASIK and Refractive Surgery Services.
Specialization : Cataract, Cornea, Ocular Surface & Refractive Surgery.
Consultation timings: Monday/Wed/Friday: 09:00pm to 5:00 pm.
Dr. Kanupriya Jain Mhatre
M.S. (Ophthal), Fellow Cornea & Anterior Segment (FCAS), FAICO (Cornea).
Specialization: Cornea & Anterior Segment, Cataract and Refractive(LASIK) Surgery.
Consultation timings: Tue/Thu/Sat: 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Dr.Akshata V. Oswal
M.B.B.S, M.S in Ophthalmology (Gold medalist)
Specialization: Cataract & Refractive Surgery.
Consultation timings: Monday To Saturday: 09:00am to 6:00pm.
Dr. Hemalatha Vidyashankar
D.N.B, D.O.M.S , FMRF(Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai)
Specialization: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
Consultation timings: Monday To Saturday: 9:30am and 4.30 pm
Cataract & Glaucoma
Dr. Rajul S Parikh
M.B.B.S., M.S., Ophthalmology
Specialization: Glaucoma, Cataract & Anterior Segment, Neuro-Ophthalmology.
Consultation timings: Monday: 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
Neuro - Ophthalmology
Dr. Vimal Fudnawala
M. B. B. S., M.S.
Neuro - Ophthalmology Fellow - Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
Specialization: Neuro - Ophthalmology.
Consultation timings: Monday/Friday: 12:30pm to 2:30 pm.
Orbit and Oculoplasty
Dr Kruti Mody
DNB, FLVPEI, FICO
Specialization :Orbit and Oculoplasty Surgeon
Consultation timings: Monday/Thursday: 2:30 to 5:30.
Dr. Multan Mal Sharma
- Since May 1982: Consultant Anaesthesiologist - Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, New Marine Lines, Mumbai, India.
- Since August 1, 2004: Chief Anaesthesiologist - Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Pvt Ltd, Wadala, Mumbai, India.
- Since 2005: Hon. Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist at, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Bandra, Mumbai. Zynova Heart Hospital, Ghatkopar, Mumbai. Riddhi Vinayak Critical Care & Cardiac Centre, Malad, Mumbai.
- 1990 to 2004: Hon. Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist Cardiac Centre, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam National Hospital (SSRN), Pamplemousses, Mauritius.
- 2004 to 2009: Hon. Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist CVTS Dept., CPR Hospital, Karveer, Kolhapur, India.
- 1977 to 1982: Consultant Anaesthesiologist Falsafi Hospital and Masood Hospital, Gorgân, Iran.
- 1974 to 1977: Resident Anaesthesiologist Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Marine Lines, Mumbai, India.
- 1973 to 1974: House Surgeon in Anaesthesia Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Marine Lines, Mumbai, India.
- Pioneered Cardiac Anaesthesia departments in various hospitals across India in cities like Rajkot (1989), Thane (1990), Nasik (1997) and Kolhapur (2004).
- 1988 to 1989: Specialized training in Automation and Computerization in Cardio-Vascular Anaesthesia & Lung Mechanics in failing Heart, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- 1976: D.A. Bombay University, Mumbai, India.
- 1975: DACPS College of Physician & Surgeons, Mumbai, India.
- 1994: F.I.C.G
- 1972 to 1973: Housemanship, M.G. Hospital q & it’s Associated Group of Hospitals, Jodhpur, India.
- 1972: M.B.B.S. Dr S.N. Medical College, University of Rajasthan, Jodhpur, India.
Dr.Radhika Krishnan, Ophthalmic Anaesthetist
Special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and has carried out several complicated ophthalmic procedures under GA.
Clinical Assistant - Dept. of Anesthesia - P.D.Hinduja National Hospital -Mumbai.
- Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel
- Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Pvt Ltd, Wadala.
October 2006 – Feb 2007
Feb 2008 till Feb 2011
Dr. Sapna Wadhwani
Having 8 years of experience as an anaesthetist. Currently working as a consultant anaesthesiologist in major hospitals in Mumbai. Joined Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital in Jan 2012 and managing surgical intervention under local or general anaesthesia independently.
Panel positions at Sushrusha Hospital (Dadar),Jeevan Vikas Kendra (Andheri), Endoscopy Asia (Sion), Chrysalizz Hospital (Khar) and NM centre for CT and MRI. Also visiting Anaesthetist at Criticare Hospital (Juhu), Sujay Hospital (Juhu) and Shah Nursing Home.
- 1998 to 2002: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) – Anaesthesia, T.N. Medical College, B.Y.L. Nair Hospital, University of Mumbai, India.
- 1992 to 1996 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, University of Mumbai, India.
- 2004 to 2006: Associate Anaesthetist at Jehangir Hospital (Pune) managing all high risk aptients in the operation theatres under General or Regional Anaesthesia.
- 2002 to 2004: Consultant at Ruby Hall Clinic, Jr. Consultant, Neuro Trauma Unit (Pune) managing and stabilizing critically ill and trauma patients on ventilator, conducting procedures, stabilizing vital supports and team management.
- 2002 to 2003: Associate specialist at Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre mastered training in Regional Anaesthesia and General Anaesthesia in all surgical fields.
Consultation timings: Monday/Wed/Friday: 8:00 to 9:30am and 12:00pm to 5:00 pm.
Dr. Kiran Shah
Consultation timings: Mon/Wed/Fri:1:00pm to 3:00pm.
completed his M.B.B.S from Grant Medical College And Sir J.J. GROUP Of Hospitals. He has been trained from Dept of Endocrinology Seth G.S.Medical College and KEM Hospital for Diabetes. He has also done General Medicine. He has been working as a Consultant Physician and Diabetologist with AJEH Pvt Ltd for last 7 years.
Specialization: Ocular Prosthesis & Contact lens.
Ms. Deepali Nar is a well trained Ocularist & Contact Lens Specialist. She has done her B.Sc. Optometry from Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry. She completed her one year Fellowship in Custom Made Ocular Prosthesis & Speciality Contact Lens from shekhar eye research center. Last 2-3 years, she has been working as an ocularist & contact lens specialist in various eye hospitals in Mumbai.