Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, established in 1990 by Dr. S. Natarajan at Dadar, has now expanded into a 4-storey hospital in Wadala in the heart of Central Mumbai.
A Center for Total Eye Care; it is the largest eye hospital in Mumbai and has been rated the “No.1 Eye Hospital in Mumbai” Source – Outlook Magazine July 2002 issue. For details
All eye disorders including complicated ones like sub-macular hemorrhage, Ocular Trauma, and Diabetic Retinopathy are treated here with complete precision.
Aditya Jyot is also well equipped with a LASIK Operation Theatre for correction of refractive error.
The institute ensures high quality total eye care for all patients and has pioneered the latest technologies for eye care in India:
Aditya Jyot takes pride in being 1st in Asia for:
- Retinal Endoscope.
- Preferential Hyper Acuity Perimeter.
- Constellation Vitrectomy System – 1st Private Hospital in India.
- Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography - III for Retina, Cornea and Glaucoma.
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Suture less 25 Gauge in Vitrectomy System for Suture less Vitreoretinal surgery.
- BIOM Wetlab.
- Twinlight Endoillumination for Vitreoretinal surgery.
- IOL Master - the revolutionary method for IOL power calculations in cataract surgery.
- Multifocal ERG and Multifocal VEP.
Our team at Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, (Wadala) consists of:
Dr. S. Natarajan, Principal Investigator (Chairman and Managing Director).
Dr. Nazimul Hussian, (Professor Emeritus).
Prof. Govindasamy Kumaramanickavel, (Research Advisor).
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital strives to provide world class eye care service under one roof by innovative service through research.
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital will remain attentive to the eye care and well-being of those we serve through patient-focused care with 100% patient satisfaction with zero percent error, patient education and innovative services.
- To excel in the field of ophthalmology & ocular surgery & provide international quality treatment.
- Provide services of the highest possible standards, to satisfy our patient’s needs, expectations of quality, safety, reliability and service.
- To offer the latest in field of Ophthalmology in diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
- To accept patient of any socioeconomic status and emergency patients in ophthalmology at all times.
- To make all efforts to achieve 100% patient satisfaction by means of continual improvement in services.
- To educate patient and relatives of the existing eye problems.
- To maintain an ambient and clean atmosphere in the centre to make the patients & relatives comfortable.